[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Motion to block me from participating in press@

Sai sai at saizai.com
Fri Oct 8 02:36:19 UTC 2010

Added by Dr. J, for my having mentioned his handle in posting the link to
the NBC story I helped coordinate:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2010_10_12

Obviously I can't represent myself, and have no standing to do so anyway, so
if you have an opinion on the matter either way, please attend.

I feel that my actions speak for themselves. I enjoy helping, believe I have
done so effectively, have prior experience dealing with the press, and have
otherwise had primarily positive reactions from my doing so. Also, much like
other shit that needs to get done but often doesn't, not many people seem to
want to bother actually calling back a reporter promptly, figuring out their
angle and how to help them make a positive story.

I would like to continue helping out in this way, but it's up to y'all's
consensus.

Have fun,
- Sai