[Noisebridge-discuss] Free Old Computers and Parts

Josh jtpasos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 06:18:47 UTC 2010

I have a bunch of old electronics that was given to me and I need to get rid
of it. There are about 3 working pc computers ( 1 p4 1ghz and 2 older ones).
I have 5 hard drives <20 gigs, tons of cd drives, floppy drives, couple
printers and scanners, old power supplies, computer towers, 2 crt monitors,
fax machine, (no laptop stuff except for a mac book with a dead logic
board)... If you would like any or all that stuff please contact me as I
need to get rid of it. I tested a lot of the stuff and it most of it works.
I had plans for some of the stuff but it all needs to go now. Did I mention
FREE!!!

Josh
jtpasos at gmail.com