[Noisebridge-discuss] taste-bridge

Carl Sue theabcasian at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:08:52 UTC 2010

hey Frengeshek/tastebridge (hope I spelled that right)
a wok was left out with some rotting food in it that made the space smell really bad, (I have washed it) although it sucks when this happens shit happens and I understand that, and trust me I appreciate it when tastebridge makes us all food. but it would be appreciated if in the future that food be at least put in the fridge or covered as to not pollute the space once it has turned, plans to either clean dishes/pots and pans or get them cleaned prior to leaving the space may also be useful. again I am not trying to make waves and I have no problem washing dishes when its needed, I just didn't much appreciate the smell wafting up as far as the couches. thanks again tasebridge for the awesome (in most cases) eats!

Carl Sue
theabcasian at mac.com
ABC is a way of life

"Why join the navy if you can be a pirate"?
						-Steve Jobs