[Noisebridge-discuss] LoveTech 8BIT Animals! Sat 10/23 @ Il Pirata

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 21:43:40 UTC 2010

Howdy lovely bit crunchers,

This month's edition of LoveTech takes a beastly byte into SF's blooming 8BIT
scene - a long-awaited indulgence into the sounds of the microchips that make
it
all happen, with live electronic chiptune hip hop IDM heartsplat to retrofit
your swagger. Get your early Halloween action on & dress up as your favorite
inner animal!

Rich DDT & Moldover present

LOVETECH: 8BIT Animals!
Saturday, October 23rd 9pm-2am
@ Il Pirata 2007 16th St (@ Utah St)
San Francisco, CA

••••LIVE ELECTRONIC MUSIC••••
Amid throbbing chiptune chaos we awaken the animal within and unleash its
pixellated lo-fi soul
ALICE STANDS - http://myspace.com/alicestands
STARPAUSE - http://myspace.com/starpause
A_RIVAL - http://myspace.com/8bitpimp
HAIR_LOSS - http://colorisluxury.org/hair_loss
Secret DanceTech Animal Invasion
Beastly Costumes Encouraged!!!

••INTERACTIVE ART & MUSIC••
Featured Artist TBA
All Night VJ Mashup:
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Laptop: http://bit.ly/d9LHWE

Digital Jam Lounge (Drum Circle of THE FUTURE):
Freshly Loaded with 8bit & videogame samples!
Bring your laptop, synth, or any electronic instrument, plug in and play!
A collaborative jamming space perfect for teaching one another new music
hardware and software
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Instruments: http://bit.ly/bPpkg0

$8

•About Us•
LoveTech (last Saturdays @ Il Pirata) is an awe-inspiring monthly party
featuring visionary pioneers of live electronic musicianship. We create an
engaging community-building experience with live music, interactive art,
educational playshops, and our hands-on Digital Jam Lounge. Witness and
discover
the future of music technology & performance!

Join our Facebook Group here:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105912651809
RSVP to our Facebook Event here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=160207010670415