[Noisebridge-discuss] Would you like to show your kinetic art at the Crucible's Open House this Friday?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 23:55:50 UTC 2010

The Crucible is holding an open house this Friday evening, and the
Kinetics and Electronics department is being highlighted. As such, we
have been given a rather large area in which to display projects
relating to this field. The definition of what qualifies is extremely broad.

We would be delighted if you would be willing to show your work. Please
contact me for arrangements and further details.

Why am I begging for work? I just discovered that the area that has been
set aside for me is much larger than I had anticipated, and I need more
work to fill it up.

Why should you do this? Fame, exposure, and my undying gratitude. And
I'll buy you a drink. Or teach you Arduino. Just don't drink and program.

Of course, you are welcome to come during the open house either way, and
are encouraged to bring others. Details at:

http://thecrucible.org/events/391

Sincerely,
Michael Shiloh