[Noisebridge-discuss] Spider: A combination art show/music video shoot

doctor popular yoyogenius at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 22:37:29 UTC 2010

Hey all,
I'm doing something fun at Mission Comics and Art tonight and I thought some
of ya'll might like to stop by and be part of it. I've filled the gallery at
Mission Comics with watercolor pieces about a boy falling for a spider. It's
all part of a music video shoot for my song Spider. For those of you who
caught my 5 Minutes Of Fame talk about making music with phones, this is the
song I performed that night.

We are shooting a crowd shot from 6-8pm and could use as many folks as
possible to show up and be filmed checking out the art show. Anyone who
participates between 6-8pm will get a silkscreened "thank you card" and I'll
also send you digital download of the album as soon as it comes out. Here
are the details:

http://www.docpop.org/2010/10/spider-an-art-show-a-music-video-a-combination-art-show-and-music-video/

*Saturday October 16th
6-8pm