[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge mentioned in NY Magazine

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Tue Oct 19 23:40:00 UTC 2010

In an article on Diaspora, Noisebridge gets a quick shout out:

http://nymag.com/news/features/establishments/68512/

Loosely put, their influences include things like the hacker collectives
> Noisebridge (in San Francisco) and Resistor (in Brooklyn), cult magazines
> like Make (mission statement: “We celebrate your right to tweak, hack, and
> bend any technology to your own will”), ...

(via my little sister, who mentioned Noisebridge to a friend in NYC, and was
surprised they had already heard of us.  'cause, y'know, they're the kind of
person who reads NY Magazine.)
--
Josh Myer 650.248.3796
 josh at joshisanerd.com