[Noisebridge-discuss] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 22:27:32 UTC 2010

So, to put out the obvious question: When does just zonking out at
Noisebridge get to the point where it becomes a problem? I'd think
that if you go to Noisebridge planning to work late and not catch the
last BART more frequently than once or twice a month, that isn't
acceptable. Though I wouldn't see a problem with people staying up all
night working on a project (as opposed to staying up all night playing
games and/or drinking).

For fairness, we could come up with some rules and limits for how many
times someone crashes at Noisebridge. But nobody is going to be around
often enough to enforce them. If we do it on a case by case basis,
then people might cry out about inequitable treatment ("but so-and-so
has slept here more often than me and nobody is saying anything...").
Though the latter is probably the most reasonable.

What are other people's ideas of where the line is? I think sleeping
at NB more than once or twice a month, or coming to NB planning to
sleep there is too much. Especially if it would be every month.

-Al