[Noisebridge-discuss] "donation box" doesn't equal "help yourself box"

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 16:58:50 UTC 2010

HI to All!
I'm sorry for this input but ... There was $22 in the Tastebridge collection box
yesterday in the evening and $17 in the morning. I always stress that we have
hungry hacker options for what ever we produce but taking money from the
collection box is not OK. I keep a track of our money circulation on every day
basis and it was just the amount of cleaning which I did yesterday around the
kitchen which prevented me to take all the money out and put it in to the
system. However I still did counted - 2x $5, 1x$10 and two $2 some small change.

I do hope, that this was just "an incident" which will be sorted, just talk to
me if you need some cash in advance however be aware that Tastebridge founds are
quite limited.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS I'm quite sure that this was just exception and I do not want to start a
thread about this but please be aware that I do not expect this to happen on
casual basis.