[Noisebridge-discuss] darknet, tor, VPN BAHA talk?

travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org
Tue Oct 26 17:50:39 UTC 2010

Hey...

Anyone want to help me do a talk for BAHA (2nd Sunday of November) on
network anonymity - specifically VPNs, darknets, and tor?

Also, if anyone who has ubuntu is interested... I have a deb that does
all the configuration for use of tor with a browser (apart from
installing torbutton).  I'll be making a public repo in the next month
or two but if you want it before then email me.
--
Good code works on most inputs; correct code works on all inputs.