[Noisebridge-discuss] Stuff up for grabs -- to disappear by this Sunday

Bill Pollock bill at nostarch.com
Thu Oct 28 05:04:36 UTC 2010

Hi All,

We've made our move to Ringold street and we have some items left
behind. I need to clear this stuff out by this Sunday at the latest.
First choice to Noisebridge.

Here's the list:

_Furniture_
Wooden cabinet, 2 shelves (22.5 x 15.5 x 41.5) -- cheap crap but functional
White shelving unit on wheels (23.5 x 15.5 x 30) -- cheap crap but functional
5 drawer filing cabinet
4 drawer filing cabinet
2 drawer filing cabinets x 5
desk chairs x 4 -- comfortable if a bit dull
Square metal storage unit -- pretty large -- would be great for
supporting printers
Large whiteboard

_Hardware_
color ink jet printer -- HP 2000 I think
Brother fax machine -- plain paper
HP Laserjet 4 -- printer I used to start No Starch
Misc. boxes of parts
UPS x 4 (confirm #) -- with bad batteries
Misc. boxes of phone stuff -- an old phone system or two

If you'd like anything please email me directly: bill at nostarch.com

Thanks,

Bill

--