[Noisebridge-discuss] LAN party gaming group: Please stop using Noisebridge resources for your own personal enjoyment of computer game play

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 01:44:49 UTC 2010

  Rubin, I look forward to seeing you mellow with age. You've
  got a great mixture of bold and noble tones that will mature
  in to a smooth, deep character. Surely.

  The LAN parties do grate on people. There's not a Saturday in
  recent memory when the horrors of man's war against pitiless
  zombies do not confront me, dire and inescapable. At least one
  person has complained to me about it -- they come to hack and
  here are these folks, calling between rooms for ammo and
  backup.

  Now that the LAN party has moved all in to classroom, it's a
  better situation. However, I wonder how long these things
  last?  People say (but I have made no effort to verify) that
  it can soak up the afternoon and last in to the evening. I
  think that's too much.

  Folks have also raised concern about Sunday D&D as well.
  Gaming in the space raises important concerns of "air quality"
  as well as stimulating us to think about just what NB is for;
  I suppose it's like drinking and weed in that regard.

--
Jason Dusek
Linux User #510144 | http://counter.li.org/