[Noisebridge-discuss] LAN party gaming group: Please stop using Noisebridge resources for your own personal enjoyment of computer game play

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 15:57:14 UTC 2010

I agree with Rubin's message, though not his wording. The LAN parties
and D&D games aren't something that really fit with Noisebridge, but
for now we have the space to accommodate them so it isn't a big deal.
However, I don't want my tolerance now to be used as a reason to
maintain these events in the future if they ever do become a problem.

Again, for now, I find the LAN parties to only be a minor annoyance. I
view it as, "if we don't come up with awesome ways to make use of the
space, it's going to become a lan party space by default."

Obligatory Rubin-you-can-state-your-point-with-the-same-amount-of-assertiveness-without-getting-people-worked-up
message here.

-Al