[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] LAN party gaming group

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Mon Oct 4 20:03:26 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Robert Fletcher <lobatifricha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, that cable was taken for one of the movie screens.  We borrowed
> the one from the screen by the kitchen.  Agreed on the foosball table.

Do we need more VGA cables? I saw the greeter terminal didn't have one
over the weekend and couldn't find some in the hack shelf area.
There's a shop down Mission street that has bins and bins of cheap
unpackaged cables. I'll grab some DE-15<->DE-15 cables if they're
needed.

Also, that foosball table could probably find a better home. It's
stabbed my hips more times than I care to recount.

Are there any people that actually play foosball on it?

Cheers,
jof