[Noisebridge-discuss] Arduino based TV-B-Gone workshop (was: Re: Ready to restart Arduino Thursdays at Noisebridge)‏

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 21:44:39 UTC 2010

I was thinking 6:30pm.  Is that too early for your co-workers?

I created a wiki page for the workshop:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Arduino_tvbgone_for_Newbies_Workshop
(and added it to the Upcoming Events section on the NB website).

So, it's now official.  Thursday, 28-October, 6:30pm  for the Intro to Arduino Workshop.

Mitch.