[Noisebridge-discuss] accounting software / websites

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 00:23:19 UTC 2010

Features I forgot:

Contact creation, grouping and sorting. With a not totally stupid interface.

(vagueness of demands increase with frustration. OMG xero doesn't let
you add contacts to a group from their profile page, you have to go
back to the main list page. But you can't SEE their groups from the
main list page! for that you have to go to the individual profile
page.)

-Kelly