[Noisebridge-discuss] Discussion item: Banning Rubin

Rameen emprameen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 19:59:10 UTC 2010

As long as I've known Rubin I've heard him say some crazy shit. But he's
always been nice to me in action. In fact, he even got me a beer once.

While we're here, though-- I vote in favor of banning all Hipsters (sorry
Glen, Aestetix) and subcategories thereof; including (and limited to) Jews,
non-Jews, and men.