[Noisebridge-discuss] The future of Python class at Noisebridge

aditya bhargava aditya at wefoundland.com
Wed Oct 6 20:07:22 UTC 2010

Guest speakers would be awesome. I think it would be pretty cool if you
stopped by to introduce PyGame, or to talk about some if it's more complex
concepts.

What I would really like to do is create the PyClass module I talked about,
and then write up a bunch of assignments. It would be cool if I could write
these as unit tests, so students would get immediate feedback on whether
their program works or not. I've been talking to Daniel and it sounds like
people with different skills show up to the classes, so if I had a whole set
of assignments written I could teach each class based on the level that the
current attendees are at. I also like the module idea because people can
work ahead if they want and try their hand at the bigger problems.

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Albert Sweigart <asweigart at gmail.com> wrote:

> I could always fill in the odd week or so for the Python classes, but
> I don't really have any firm ideas for a curriculum (if that would
> even work with the format of the class). Mostly I just show up and
> offer to go over whatever other people want to go into.
>
> -Al

wefoundland.com