[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Discussion item: Banning Rubin

Christina Olson daravinne at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 21:11:29 UTC 2010

I think we should ban complaining from the space.  I believe it would be a
much better experience for both existing members and new members if
complaining did not occur.  Anyone who complains should be escorted out
immediately.  It makes a bad impression on newcomers if there is
complaining.  New people will think that nothing but complaining happens,
and subsequently be turned off to the space.  We really need to consider the
social ramifications of complaining.  This isn't just our private venue to
complain about anything we want to.