[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Discussion item: Banning Rubin

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 22:39:35 UTC 2010

Canto 1:

Three Zergbridgers were playing Dwarf Fortress when Rubin walked in.
"You're too loud and it's annoying me," Rubin said.
The gamers looked at him and told him he was being unexcellent to them.
Rubin then dropped his pants and shouted "Fuck you, you fucking fuck-holes."
At that moment, the Zergbridgers were enlightened.