[Noisebridge-discuss] clipper card hacking

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 23:02:18 UTC 2010

Oh, and links to EFF and ACLU discussions on the topic:

http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2010/08/reading-writing-and-rfid-chips-scary-back-school
http://www.aclunc.org/issues/technology/blog/privacy_and_safety_questions_loom_over_federal_program.shtml

There's a significant chance the ACLUs probes will cause the school
district to backtrack and pull these, in which case equipment loans
aren't going to happen.  But to me, a system that does as much as this
and hasn't really been examined is worth at least poking about with.
It's groundbreaking!

Christie
_______
But wait... there's no FCC on the moon!