[Noisebridge-discuss] Small leak near basement rack area / computers directly on floor at pika

Daniel Clark dclark at pobox.com
Thu Oct 7 14:31:17 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Daniel Clark <dclark at pobox.com> wrote:
> Note to noisebridge-discuss: sorry if the sticker on the system in
> question does not actually indicate the system belongs to you / one of
> your members; it was the only form of ID on the system, so I do not
> know who else to contact. If it is yours, a contact email for the
> machine would be useful, so pika can avoid emailing the entire
> discussion list in the future; I'll put a nice label on the system
> with that information.
>
> It looks like whomever did maintenance on some tower systems owned by
> people who I assume are pika alums in the corner last failed to put
> them back up on the concrete slab, which could have led to bad due to
> a leak, but at the moment has just led to a really hackish situation
> that whomever put them on the floor and then didn't put them back
> should fix (I didn't do perm fix as the chance of fucking something up
> seemed too high):
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/113731392881124000173/PikaBasementRackAreaWater?authkey=Gv1sRgCMudvfvHnJysywE&feat=directlink

I didn't get a reply from anyone, so I disconnected the unmarked
except for noisebridge sticker computer and put it into storage (it
really needed to be set up better anyway; it had wires and cables
going all over the place.)

The Parts & Crafts computer is now back on the concrete slab.

--
        \|/      Daniel JB Clark | Activist; Owner
FREEDOM -+-> INCLUDED ~ http://freedomincluded.com