[Noisebridge-discuss] Tektronix Oscilloscope Reference Kit

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Oct 7 19:24:21 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:

> Ouch, 5MB times a few hundred recipients.  Not cool, folks.  Put it on
> the wiki and post a link, instead.

I agree that sending a 5MB attachment out was less-than-cool, but the
wiki isn't an option currently.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Special:Upload

Permitted file types: pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, ogg, doc, xls, ppt, mp3,
sxc, pdf, nse, gif, csv, dat, txt.

The wiki has always been great for writing wiki pages, but it's never
been reliably useable as a drop box.

(And, why haven't I fixed it?  I've never really cared, except that
one time it made it less convenient to schlep around data for ML
Wednesday.  That was probably about the same time as I set up the
gCal, and the two are probably related.)
--
/jbm