[Noisebridge-discuss] [ Donations ]

jim jim at well.com
Fri Oct 8 18:01:16 UTC 2010

   If the stuff is in SF, I can probably pick a fair amount
of it up. I can't speak for all of Noisebridge, but it seems
to me useful for NB. Personally I'm interested in a few of
the heat sinks.
   I don't know the legal constraints on such donations. As
NB is 501(c)3, it is limited in what it can do with donations.
It may be that NB should not accept small things like
heatsinks, fans, drives..., as those would mostly end up in
various projects or taken to recycling or passed on.... On
the other hand, maybe NB can justify acceptance as consumables.