[Noisebridge-discuss] [DRAMA] Bedbugs in SF

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 22:25:40 UTC 2010

I have a clothes steamer that I might loan out for an afternoon.  I
use it on my furniture regularly because it helps keep things fresh,
etc. which is something nice too.  It's making the rounds lately
because SF has bedbugs, but I could bring it by the space at some
point if folks are willing to help use it.

Christie
_______
But wait... there's no FCC on the moon!