[Noisebridge-discuss] Any food scientists want to do something for Science Hack Day?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon Oct 11 21:38:22 UTC 2010

Sam,

    There's a whole sub-group at Noisebridge that does this kind of thing.
They're called Tastebridge. Would you like for me to add you to that mailing
list (tastebridge at lists.noisebridge.net)?

Cheers,

Glen

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 2:32 PM, Sam Gilbert <sam.o.gilbert at gmail.com>wrote:

> I'd definitely be interested in doing a food-y + science-y project. Would
> anyone else want to join me in experimenting with liquid nitrogen and food?
> We could make liquid nitrogen ice cream and perhaps a few other treats.
>
> Sam

> Hi y'all!  I'm helping organize Science Hack Day (Nov 13-14) and think it
> would be cool to have a food-y + science-y project there.  What came to mind
> is last Maker Faire when I tried Club Mate (sp?), made by Noisebridge
> members.
>
> I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in making this or something
> like at Science Hack Day. [Any Science project you wanna try is cool, too!]
> To check it out and register, head to http://sciencehackday.pbworks.com/SF
>
> - Eri

Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe