[Noisebridge-discuss] looking for a wifi card that supports injection

Gardner gbickford at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 10:32:33 UTC 2010

I was fortunate enough to have a supported Atheros card in my laptop. If no
one hands you a solution then this is a good place to start looking:
http://backtrack.offensive-security.com/index.php/HCL:Wireless

Backtrack is great for students because it comes as a live CD.

-g

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Carl Sue <theabcasian at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey All
> I have plans to teach a information security class coming up and am looking
> for a wifi card that supports injection that I can barrow or have. either
> usb or PCIE and mac support would be nice but is not required. thanks
>
> Carl Sue
> Carl at carlsue.com
>
> "Why join the navy if you can be a pirate"?
>  *-Steve Jobs*

forma viros neglecta decet