[Noisebridge-discuss] [Drama] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

Carl Sue theabcasian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 06:15:49 UTC 2010

For the record I DO NOT live at noisebridge I have been sleeping on and
off as public transit to Corte madera is 0 after 730P and bart stops at
midnight to east bay if it is a problem I can say with family I just hate
bugging old people to let me in at 3 or 4 in the morning also I was not
sleeping there this Sunday. To be honest I hate sleeping at noise bridge
its f-ing cold at night there :)

Carl Sue
Carl at carlsue.com

"Why join the navy if you can be a pirate"?
      -Steve Jobs