[Noisebridge-discuss] Searching for EagleCad workshop, anyone, anyone

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Oct 19 19:47:55 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 12:43:20PM -0700, BOZ wrote:
> Thanks for the info and the vids, the thing that scares me most is the
> off to the fabrication step, I want to make sure I don't make design
> mistakes in Eagle that make the board a no go when it gets to FAB.

Everyone fucks up their first board.  Enjoy it, live it, love it.

*Everyone*.

I don't care if you have Bunnie and Limor hand-check every trace, you
*will* find *something* wrong when you get it back from the board house.
It's called a learning experience.

The best you can do is try really hard to make your fuckup something
minor you can fix afterwards.

Next lesson: board rework. :)

-andy