[Noisebridge-discuss] Searching for EagleCad workshop, anyone, anyone

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 06:51:54 UTC 2010

Jon,

If you are up for doing another Eagle workshop at Noisebridge, I'm sure that it would be a popular one.  Our last one (and only one, I think) was a long time ago -- not long after we moved into our first space at 83C.  There's lots more budding hardware hackers that could benefit from another Eagle workshop.

I think that Boz is not alone in feeling that one of the mysteries of Eagle is exporting to gerber files and having some confidence that what you have, and are about to send to a board house, will result in something useful.

Mitch.