[Noisebridge-discuss] android development

Jesse Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 18:29:13 UTC 2010

Let's get together tonight at 7. By no means am I an expert at Android
development, but I'm happy to help anyone work through the SDK
installation and Hello World. I'll bring my current Android project to
bang on, and would love to chat about people's ideas for apps, etc.

Android Developer Meetup, 2169 Mission, 7-9p, Wed Oct 20.