[Noisebridge-discuss] 18/12/2010 Noisebridge Christmas Party

Lilia Markham liliakai at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 22:14:11 UTC 2010

I'm all for winter holiday parties. I make a mean hot buttered rum! Though
in the interest of inclusiveness, I propose we instate a new secular winter
holiday known as Noisemas. According to legend, if you're a good little
hacker all year long, Hacker Claus will bring you some shiney new gadgets to
tear apart, but if you're bad, you get nothing but a lump of solder.