[Noisebridge-discuss] history of hacking on Youtube

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Oct 20 23:30:05 UTC 2010

For the record (pun intended), the list is being archived here (and
presumably crawled* by search spiders):

 https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/

All the precious drama is being preserved for future historians (as
well as potential employers, dates, and law enforcement).

*Regarding crawling,  https://www.noisebridge.net/robots.txt disallows
pipermail/board but not pipermail/noisebridge-discuss. Bug or feature?