[Noisebridge-discuss] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Oct 21 22:04:33 UTC 2010

It's a fact that in the Bay Area, rental market pressure encourages people
who don't like paying rent to find a place to live where they don't have
to.  I don't like paying rent, that's why I squat.  In a house.

If people squat noisebridge, which they will, it's understandable because
it's a nice place.  If we don't want squatters to get entrenched, and we
don't want rules (which i don't), we should, as individuals, discuss with
those squatters the situation and ask them to continue looking for other
housing, so they don't become too dependant on noisebridge.

Organisms like humans are predictable, they will take up residence in nice
places if they are permitted.

Speaking of organisms, Bedbugs don't like Thyme oil at all.  It doesn't
kill them but few things do - the little fuckers can go 18 months without
eating.  Also they don't really bite unless you're asleep - they are much
too careful to bite someone who is sitting and typing.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5552323_kill-bed-bugs-thyme.html

What you really want to worry about is Scabies.

-jerkey