[Noisebridge-discuss] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

rachel lyra hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Fri Oct 22 01:19:38 UTC 2010

it's an interesting phenomenon of super-speedy smartphone posting that,
when you leave out certain words and/or ignore grammar and punctuation
rules, it becomes impossible to tell what the fuck you are trying to
say.  I choose to interpret this as
"I have crashed a few times and still feel that crashers don't have any
right to complain about noise"

hope that's what you meant.
modern communication rocks.