[Noisebridge-discuss] Got a favorite area at Noisebridge? Help clean it up!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 08:02:17 UTC 2010

Hi Josh,
I agree on cleaning more the space. However the Clean up day can do miracles. We
did it before and it kept the place with light cleaning nice and cozy for more
than a month.

I would suggest a day in next two weeks when let say 5-10 people came together
and clean Noisebridge completely - take thinks out of the floors, sweep, mop
etc. It takes me around 2 hours to completely clean back of Noisebridge up to
the library all included so it should be not so difficult if there are more of
us.

Will be looking forward to hear back from you and others,

Sincerely,

Frantisek