[Noisebridge-discuss] Getting Shit Done

girlgeek at wt.net girlgeek at wt.net
Tue Oct 26 22:13:06 UTC 2010

Jobs to do.  If someone were in the mood, it would be nice to see the second row of lights over the Turing classroom functional, at least one or two of the bulbs.  The unix group put in a couple of lamps in the existing row.  It raised the question, "How many geeks does it take to change a light bulb?"  I think that the answer was 5.
-Claudia