[Noisebridge-discuss] Bedbug eradication: who's in?

Nick Shapiro me at nickshapiro.net
Wed Oct 27 05:05:43 UTC 2010

Name a time, I'm down to help.

Nick

________________________________
From: Christie Dudley <longobord at gmail.com>
To: Robert Fletcher <lobatifricha at gmail.com>
Cc: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Sent: Tue, October 26, 2010 1:02:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Bedbug eradication: who's in?

Next week is looking better for me right now as well.  I'm into crunch time on a
project I'm working on and things are getting pretty tight for me here.

Christie
_______
But wait... there's no FCC on the moon!

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Robert Fletcher <lobatifricha at gmail.com>
wrote:

Regardless of whether or not there are actually bed bugs, I think our furniture
could use a good steam cleaning.  I'd be in for any time this weekend, or
evenings next week.