[Noisebridge-discuss] Getting Shit Done

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Oct 27 08:28:17 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Jonathan Lassoff <jof at thejof.com> wrote:
> Mike Kan and I are cleaning the shop right now. I estimate I've
> vacuumed about 2 lbs of sawdust and metal shavings so far.
>
> There's a lot of spare wood and acrylic scraps in the shop. I'm sure a
> lot of it is useful, but I'm thinking we should pare down what we have
> and recycle or throw a little bit out.
> If that sounds up your alley, go in and take what you think is useless.

Phew! I cleaned out a lot of the dust and tidied up the tabletops a bit.

Mike and I also took on the mess of ethernet and power cables that
were draped all over the southwest wall. I mounted the switch that was
just sitting up on the top of shelf (switch4.noise) to the wall and
re-ran ethernet to the mill computer, touchpanel/door-opening laptop,
red payphone ATA, Cisco phone, and the drop to one of the nearby
tables.

Does anyone know what all the metal rods on the southwest corder are?
Some people mentioned that they're a half-finished burning man
project. Unless they're going to be used, let's just store them
elsewhere or get rid of them.

Same goes for a lot of the lumber. There are a handful of pieces that
have someone's name on them, but there's a lot of unused parts.

Cheers,
jof