[Noisebridge-discuss] Getting Shit Done

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Oct 28 21:46:02 UTC 2010

FWIW, the name of that page was hyperbole to make people want to click on
it.  Renaming to something less obscene (and less Appalachian) is quite
alright.

Thanks for making things happen, jof!  I keep getting derailed by Baby
Stuff, so haven't been able to follow through on much yet.
--
/jbm

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Jonathan Lassoff <jof at thejof.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 7:59 PM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:
> >
> >   rachel, check out josh's new shit-to-do page
> > and put these things there (very good ideas).
> >
> > https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/ShitWhatNeedsDone
>
> This is an *awesome* page, Josh (though I might move the page to a
> better title at some point).
>
> I've got most of this week off from a regular dayjob, and am intending
> to spend most of it at noisebridge taking on noisebridge-improvement
> projects because when I'm working I just can't spend that much time
> here.
>
> I've been going to town on this page and the nbops Google Code project
> (tracking infrastructure stuff), and have added some buttons to the
> touchpanels to link to this page to encourage helping out (you can see
> the panel at http://pony.noisebridge.net/panel/)
>
> Can anyone think of other noisebridge-improvement projects that just
> need to "get done"? Please add them or let me know so I can get to
> work!
>
> Also, slightly unrelated -- I hereby decree 2-3pm and 5-6pm cleaning
> hours. So if you're around and want to help out, I'm going to be
> cleaning and tidying this week.
>
> Cheers,
> jof

Josh Myer 650.248.3796