[Noisebridge-discuss] rooftop garden and furniture

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 23:14:04 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Ben Weisburd <ben.weisburd at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
> Would anybody be interested in joining me in:
> - finding and putting patio furniture (eg. plastic chairs and table) on the
> roof, and securing them so there's no chance they can blow off? That way we
> can work on stuff up there.
> - put some pots with soil up there and plant tomatoes, etc.?

The lease we have with the building owners states roof access is only for
antenna installation.
The roof is not built to support people consistently.  It will leak.  Again.

Since we already have the antennas up, please don't go on the roof unless
you are escaping something life threatening.
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Moving/2169_Mission#Lease_signed