[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Hippie Apocalypse

Meredith Scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 06:44:46 UTC 2010

This.
This guy's been sleeping at noisebridge and bringing piles of clothes
off the street and piling them in the space. I've seen him walking
around the space barefoot with his feet black with dirt and bloody. He
wrote 'smoke DMT' on the wall. He's been taking stuff from member
shelves and putting them in his clothing exchange pile. He's often
shown up /whacked the fuck out/ with several others ofthe same.
I've talked with him twice about the taking/moving of member stuff
twice, and both times he shrugged it off.
I don't feel comfortable with someone this obviously high(not on pot)/
filthy in the space, especially with him bringing more folks in.
I'm not really sure how to go about dealing with this dude. But It
needs to be adressed. Hit me up off list for serious discussion.

Drawing and smakin