[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Hippie Apocalypse

jim jim at well.com
Fri Oct 29 19:44:39 UTC 2010

   Can we try simple one-on-one rejection first to see
if that will take (note Frantisek's email to the effect
that he says he won't be coming back).
   I plan to stop by in the early mornings to see
what's up and shoo away unwanted guests (I'll do a
little noisy electrical work and hand a broom with or
mop to anyone who's around with the claim that we've
instituted a morning build-out program... and go from
there...).