[Noisebridge-discuss] (s)electing a new treasurer

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 01:29:33 UTC 2010

Beware Brook's Law. There are some parts of the treasury position that make
sense to farm out to willing helpers, and I've been doing that, but I think
that trying to split this sounds like more work than just delegating.

At present, Al, Quinn, Andy and Seth are involved. We all started some
do-ocratic attempts at organizing things when people started talking about
the impending treasury handoff.

There's a fair amount of automation that can be done to make the position
less painful (so to speak).  Right now we're doing an audit of Noisebridge's
finances. In about a month, the situation should be much better, for whoever
steps into the position.

-Kelly