[Noisebridge-discuss] safety third

Rachel Lyra Hospodar rachel at fernworks.net
Wed Sep 1 01:00:52 UTC 2010

hm, ok, so it sounds like we need better marking around the space for
finding the first aid, the space is certainly big enough that several
locations would be great.  maybe we could put first aid and fire
extinguishers near each other and paint big red arrows above it.

i'd be happy to spearhead a first aid project.  when i come in tomorrow
for SCoW i will check out all around and come up with some ideas.  we
can let the scale of donations determine the scale of the project.  i
will update the list with some numbers and options as i narrow in on
what we might want.  This email address is associated with my personal
paypal account if anyone wants to donate for this project.

safety thirds wednesdays... on the third wednesday.  i like it.

R.