[Noisebridge-discuss] tastebridge meeting - mead and hard cider; kombucha workshop etc.

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 05:15:42 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
I've brought a bunch of kombucha mothers cut on a small  pieces. There are
labeled in Tastebridge fridge. Please take few pieces  of SCOBYs home and take
good care of them!

What about a meeting on Monday 9/6 at 6 pm before Circuit Hacking Mondays? I
would like to set up hard cider and mead making group, I'm personally interested
in both activities.

I'm also preparing a date for kombucha and yogurt/kefir workshop in 10-14 days
time.  Talk to me about dates.
Have a good weekend,

Sincerely,

Frantisek