[Noisebridge-discuss] BarCamp

Carl Sue c060lt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 02:40:28 UTC 2010

Greetings Noisebridge
So as it has been announced at five min of fame a few weeks ago I am looking for staffing for barcamp SF.ZERO effectively I am looking for anyone who can help in any capacity I need a lawyer, promoter, accountant, and advisors as soon as available who can donate time and energy to the event and with the possibility of a shameless plug if needed. Meetings are at 6PM on Wednesdays and last tell whenever. we have some great ideas for this event and hope to have a large gathering deserving of the name ZERO. anyone who has former barcamp experience is encouraged to contact me so I can include as much of the elements that made barcamp awesome as possible into this barcamp however we have added some new twists.

Carl Sue
BarCamp SFZERO
415.it.hack.0
c060lt at gmail.com