[Noisebridge-discuss] calendar - horde - two calendars on one acount? hard core SCI-FI? It really sucks so much?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 19:13:53 UTC 2010

HI to All!
My patients is gone. I'm trying to have two separate calendars on one account
under horde and it is constantly erasing both calendars so there is just one
identical. I've tried to import one, I've created separate names of calendars
and it is still not able to separate one from each other - if I do change in one
it will duplicate in to both calendars no matter which I select to work on. Does
anyone has an advice? It looks like that I may have to go for another online
calendar because this is very badly designated. It actually even doesn't allow
me to work on one computer on two different horde user accounts open
simultaneously and do changes, it will switch for one or other calendar for both
users and it will not safe changes.

It sucks!

Thanks,

Frantisek