[Noisebridge-discuss] Today's food hacking class

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 18:52:09 UTC 2010

Hi to All! It's Tuesday so food hacking time! I'm going to prepare some nice
dish for todays Noisebridge member meeting

as usually, starting the preparations between 4-5, finishing around 7-7:30 pm.
I've not received any request

so I'll go by my taste.   I'm also going to prepare a new experimental kombucha
batch. We have done the cold hibiscus infusion 4 times

already so I've decided to go for hot infusion of green tea (gunpowder) instead.
The final taste is going to

be very light which is optimal for flavoring. I'm thinking about these flavors :
ginger and lime; grape; hibiscus

and honey and mint. Some other tips&suggestions? The harvest, flavoring and
secondary fermentation will happen

next week on Wednesday 9/15 on the first Cultured Drinks Brewing Workshop. I'll
post info on this program

during today, it is going to be regular continues event.  I'm looking forward to
see you tonight,  Have a great time,  Sincerely,  Frantisek