[Noisebridge-discuss] visiting SF, looking for so. to host me for a couple of days

Ben Dagan ben at monochrom.at
Thu Sep 16 00:17:10 UTC 2010

Hej

Some friends told me I could ask you, if someone could
host me for a couple of days

My name's Ben, I'm a student living in Vienna...
I'm staying for about a month here in SF to get
to know the city (especially
all the nerd, hacker, open content and feminist scene/culture)
The actual reason I'm coming is that I'm invited to give a talk
at the ARSE Electronika http://www.monochrom.at/arse-elektronika/schedule.html

I'm NOT complicated, messy or angling for attention
and I won't raid your fridge
or anything like that ;-)

All I need is a couch to sleep on and maybe another
1.5 m² for my suitcase

I'd stay as long as it's OK for YOU. Just tell me.
7 days would be cool, if you think you couldn't put
me up that long, it would be nice to stay for a couple
of days.

thank you
Ben

--